Tournoi [ iG`] Index du Forum
Tournoi [ iG`]
Tournois iG`. 32 équipes, et seulement une sur la plus haute marche du podium..…

Tournoi [ iG`] Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Facebook Email Notifications ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi [ iG`] Index du Forum -> Tournoi [ iG`] -> Description et Règles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
thandsalal

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Email Notifications Répondre en citant

Facebook Email Notifications
> DOWNLOAD

By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. IndividualIn addition to the notification in Facebook, you will receive an e-mail, depending on your notification settings. Select Manage Notifications. For example: On Facebook - You can disable sounds for notifications and messages, as well as notifications from specific Facebook apps and services. There are two types of Facebook notifications: in-app notificationswhich are notifications you receive while using Facebook on mobile or on desktopand mobile notifications, which are pop-ups and alerts you receive on your mobile device even when not using Facebook. So in these cases individual e-mail notifications may be handy.View and Change e-mail notification settingsTo view your current settings, click the little arrow () next to Home in the upper right, choose Account Settings, and then click on Notifications on the left.On the right side of the page youll see a box titled Email Frequency with a check next to the message Send me important updates and summary emails instead of individual notification emails:Below that youll see a list of Notification options, split into categories like Facebook, Groups, Photos, and more. Required fields are marked *CommentName * Email * Website About this SiteBe Web Smart offers articles, tips, guidance and reviews for parents who want to keep their families safe and productive online. The weekly email letting me know about birthdays was already checked, as part of that e-mail summary.Click Save Changes and then move down the list and Edit each category. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. Doing so will prevent the Facebook app from sending notifications to your phone. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. .. Text message - Enable or disable text message notifications from Facebook. Help answer questions Learn more . Click one of the following options: On Facebook - Edit sound settings and which apps/activities can send you notifications. First Name E-Mail Address Comments Kris saysJanuary 4, 2013 at 8:59 am Hi Jean, I read your explanation above however when I go to Notification Settings I DO NOT get this EMAIL FREQUENCY tick box nor do I get the options to individually set the alertsI am desparate to solve this as we use the individual likes to award points for a fidelity system I started the Page in Sep 2012 and the first few weeks I got an individual email for everypage like, then sometime in Oct 2012 that just stopped I now only get for Commentsplease helpregards, KrisReply Jean saysJanuary 4, 2013 at 12:33 pm Hi Kris, Looks like the E-mail notifications settings have changed since I first wrote this about a year ago. Submit Already answered Not a question Bad question Other EditRelated wikiHows How to Block People on Facebook How to Block All Facebook Apps How to Change Which Notifications Display on Facebook How to Know if Someone Blocked You on Facebook Messenger How to Find Out Who Has Blocked You on Facebook How to Unblock Someone on Facebook How to Get Unblocked on Facebook How to Block a Page on Facebook How to Block Someone in Facebook Chat How to Block Someone from an Event on Facebook Sources and Citations Article Info Categories: Blocking on Facebook In other languages: Espaol:bloquear las notificaciones de Facebook,Italiano:Bloccare le Notifiche di Facebook,: Facebook,Portugus:Bloquear Notificaes no Facebook Discuss Print Edit Send fan mail to authors Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 157,208 times. This screenshot shows that I have one Friend Request notification.E-mail notifications Summary vs. .. 4 Tap Account Settings. This tab is on the left side of the Settings page. Home About wikiHow Jobs Terms of Use RSS Site map Log In Mobile view All text shared under a Creative Commons License. MESSAGES LOG IN Log in Facebook Google Civic wikiHow Account No account yet? Create an account EXPLORE Community DashboardRandom ArticleAbout UsCategoriesRecent Changes HELP US Write an ArticleRequest a New ArticleAnswer a RequestMore Ideas. Comments from children under 13 will not knowingly be published. It's a dark-blue app with a white "f" on it. Steps Method 1 Disabling In-App Notifications On Mobile 1 Open Facebook. This icon is in the upper-right side of the Facebook page. And for those of you who may not check Facebook obsessively regularly, you may not know about any action on your profile unless you receive an e-mail. Is this article up to date? Yes No Cookies make wikiHow better. Tested By: wikiHow Technology Team This version of How to Block Facebook Notifications was reviewed on July 28, 2017. The default setting (as of September 2011) is a summary e-mail.By using this default setting, Facebook decides what is important enough to justify sending you e-mail. If you have a question on the operation of a specific product or service that I have reviewed, please direct your question to the respective company 5a02188284
how to delete friends off facebook for iphonelogin to site with facebook accounthack facebook online gratisjoomla facebook like plugin freehack para todos lo juegos de facebookfacebook icon for mobile appocean key resort key west facebookfacebook hack software buycomo adquirir muchos likes en facebookhackuri facebook top eleven

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 18:12 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Tournoi [ iG`] Index du Forum -> Tournoi [ iG`] -> Description et Règles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation